Trident Commercial Real Estate, LLC is a service-disabled, veteran-owned, small business, with more than 40 years of combined experience that provides real estate and construction management services to federal, state, and local entities. We manage construction to completion, with meticulous detail, and have access to a wide network of subcontractors. In addition to construction management, we provide consulting, brokerage, and other real estate-related services to government entities.
- Ground-up & Renovation Construction
- Real Estate Brokerage Services
- Tenant & Infrastructure Improvements
- Real Estate Leasing - Tenant or Landlord
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate Consulting
- Sub-Contracting and Specialty Trades
- Real Estate Property Management
- Highly qualified to execute successfully contracts, our owner was trained as a Naval Supply Officer, a Contracting Officer Representative, a Supervisor (Chief) for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, NY Real Estate Division and DAWIA Level II certified for facilities engineering.
- Single Source Service Provider for Real Estate Services and General / Sub-contractor construction awards.
- East coast based and ability to travel nationally for clients.
- Our general construction and sub-contractor services provide formalized practices ensuring that the results for our clients are fully standardized to government regulations, with quality control, cost control, and safety built into every facet of every project from the ground up.
- Industry leading pricing and extensive experience managing large scale projects.
- We hold real estate broker licenses in PA & NY and partners with local, regional and national real estate services firms while maintaining 100% control.
- We maintain the Counselors of Real Estate designation, which is the most respected and selective in the real estate industry.
- We understand fiscal accountability and delivering on time and under budget, as our owner is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and earned both an MBA from Cornell and a Master of Real Estate from Cornell. His continuing education in federal contracting has included: ACQ101, FE201, DAU COR222, CLG001, CLM003, CLC106, IRWA – 501, 502, 902, Federal Real Property Lease Law and Comptroller’s Accreditation Course (Fiscal Law).